Year 6 SATs Boot Camp
Your secret advantage to help your class smash SATs
SATs Boot Camp gives busy teachers like you a revision tool to get your class confident and ready to get amazing Year 6 SATs results. Your class will:
- Nail the curriculum topics they need to know for Year 6 SATs
- Become a champion of the SATs style questions, by taking over 100 online Practice Test Papers (no more children ticking two when it says “tick one”!)
- Discover that “they’ve got this!” when they move on to taking the actual past SATs papers online (you can switch these off if you don’t want your class to access past papers)
- Grow from apprehensive to feeling ready to breeze through their SATs
And you, as their teacher will:
- Identify your class’s strengths & weaknesses via the reporting tools
- Reclaim time for yourself! Say goodbye to evenings preparing for SATs!
How Year 6 SATs Boot Camp works...
- 50 revision days covering all Year 6 SATs topics
- 100+ engaging videos that break down each topic, and work through an example SATs question
- A fun and engaging way for children to learn!
Test knowledge with bitesize quizzes
- Children take mini quizzes in the style of SATs questions to test their knowledge for each topic
- The tests assess knowledge for all Year 6 SATs areas: Arithmetic, Reasoning, Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar, and Reading.
- Children can also test themselves on past paper questions from the 2016 papers onwards (you can switch these off if you don’t want your class to access past papers).
- All tests are instantly marked so learning gaps can be assessed.
Take Practice SATs Tests online
- 20 Spelling tests
- 10 Spag Short Answer tests
- 10 Reading tests
- 25 Arithmetic tests
- 10 Reasoning 1 tests
- 10 Reasoning 2 tests
- Children can take past SATs papers (2016 onwards); optional – this feature can be switched off.
- All tests are marked instantly so that you can immediately see where your class are at with their learning.
View reports to identify gaps in learning
- Analyse gaps in learning
- Reporting by class
- Reporting by individual
- Reporting by test and by topic
- You can even see who has been revising!
Create Spag papers with our "Spag Wiz" tool
- As well as the Revision and Practice SATs tests sections of SATs Boot Camp, there is also an area called Spag Wiz Sheets.
- Here, you can choose from over 1,300 punctuation and grammar questions to create tailor-made test papers (or “Wiz Sheets”) which are saved to your own library.
- Print and give your tailor-made Wiz Sheets to your class to test their punctuation and grammar knowledge – questions are written in exactly the same format as the actual SATs papers.
Sign up now - it's the best kept secret of 1000s of Year 6 teachers!
Join other Year 6 teachers preparing their class for SATs the smart way!
Read what other teachers are saying...
Alison, Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 TEACHER
Janice, Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 TEACHER, cambridgeshire
Year 6 TEACHER
Year 6 TEACHER, MERSEYSIDE
Year 6 TEACHER, cheshire
“I am logged in now and I love it – it is such a brilliant resource. It is sites like these that make teaching and the resourcing it requires to stay within the realms of sanity. Many thanks for your great customer support also. I am off to save more spag “wiz” papers in my spag library ready to get my lovely year 6 revised up for their date with SATS.
Year 6 TEACHER
FAQs for Teachers
If you would like to trial SATs Boot Camp we have a 14 day refund period, so if you decide it’s not for you simply let us know within the first 14 days of trying it and we will cancel your subscription and refund you in full.
Indeed they can! It always amazes us to see how much it gets used during evenings and weekends! This is testament to how much children actually enjoy the platform – they are choosing to use it in their own time.
Yes you can! You simply delete your Year 6 children and replace them with your Year 5 children, without needing to add any more children’s accounts to your subscription.
It’s very easy! You simply add your class name(s), then copy and paste your children in a list. If you get stuck, we’re on hand to help out.
If you have a list of the children in your class, you can get set up and started in seconds!
The timer can be removed for any (or all) of the children in your class, and it can be added back in if you would like to make the tests timed as SATs week approaches.
Past papers from 2016 onwards can be taken on SATS Boot Camp and you can switch past paper access from on to off, and vice versa!
If you’re a small school, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this with us.
SATs Boot Camp is an online platform, but the questions are all written in exactly the same format and style as the actual SATs papers, so this repeated practise helps children to get familiar with the SATs papers.
As a Year 6 teacher, I’m sure you’ve experienced most of your class making mistakes such as ticking two answers when the question clearly says “tick one”, or including/excluding symbols (such as % and £) which results in the question being marked wrong. SATs Boot Camp, and the repeated practise it allows, will make sure that questions with “tick one” really do have only one answer ticked!
The plus of using an online platform is that children can get through more questions and more practise than if they were using print outs and a pen and paper. Plus, the tests are marked instantly, which is going to save a lot of time in itself!
If you’re concerned about children not being able to do their workings out, we hear of many teachers using the platform who get the children in their class to use a pen and paper to write down their workings out – for example when doing the Reasoning tests – and then enter their answers into the platform to be marked.
Please note: there’s a feature included on the platform called Spag Wiz Sheets which allows you to choose from over 1,300 questions to make Spag papers (“Wiz Sheets”) about any grammar and punctuation topic – these are all print outs and are not taken online.
Sign up to today and make this SATs year the easiest one yet!
Join 1000s other Year 6 teachers preparing their class for SATs the smart way
Thousands of schools and parents are revising the smart way with SATs Boot Camp!
In a recent survey, 100% of teachers who have used SATs Boot Camp said that it massively helped their class with their SATs revision.
We’ve been creating resources for Year 6 SATs since 2009 and receive a huge amount of awesome feedback. We hope that SATs Boot Camp will help you too, to get your class ready for their Year 6 SATs – good luck!
From the team at SATs Boot Camp.